Monday, November 9, 2009

Dipolar Surround Sound on Sale $109.98 a Pair

Get a true dipolar surround sound speaker for only $109.98 a PAIR! That's right we have this spectacular speaker on sale right now for a discount price. It is easily worth $300-400 a pair.


Here is what one customer says...

Just like on the TC2 that I ordered, I looked for any type of flaw on the
outside of the speakers. I figured at this price range I would be able to
find something wrong with how it was put together....nope! I removed the
grills and looked some more for any flaw. I was not able to find not even a
tiny bity flaw. They are put together really well. AS far sounds go...THEY
SOUND GREAT! Enough said.
This surround sound speaker, the TSS-B truly rocks at an incredible price. Don't miss this opportunity.
 
Copyright 2014 - This blog is not Associated with TSC or it's Parent Company - TSC, The Speaker Company are tradmarks of their respective owners.